Monday, September 08, 2008

Goppis Girl

Me and my twisted tongue. Haha! That's what I called Gossip Girl today when I was getting too excited sharing the first episode of the season! I am such a sucker for anything set in New York, even make believe New York setting.
I can't wait to watch the next episode!


Recently, I find myself waiting to watch a few series. Waiting each week. In Manila, I used to wait for daily local telenovelas. I even remember being a fan of the ever cheesy Meteor Garden ( not local, but a Taiwanese telenovela)! I did not get to finish this series because I was moving to Sydney that time. My girlfriends then just gave me for my despedida, the whole season's cds. This was my companion when I got here. To combat my homesickness I would watch Meteor Garden and just sob with Shan Chai and Dau Ming Szu...

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...