Monday, September 08, 2008

How easy to get Information Nowadays

I am amazed at how great the modern society is at information. I have come across reverse lookup database that can track the owner for any phone number in the United States and Canada. What is interesting is that the whole process is a discreet and easy procedure that no one will have a clue about investigating on that telephone stalker, or that old strange high school sweetheart trying to be in contact again. Truly the whole process is the most confidential one. I might suggest this to my friend who has been getting calls from telemarketers and stalkers alike.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...