Sunday, September 21, 2008

How many weddings to plan?

Okay, seriously I think I have planned my wedding twice, with the same guy, and it still is not pushing through this year. I am praying that the next time we do plan it, that it would really push through. So far this was the furthest that we have been at in planning. We have already decided on the wedding accessories as well as the colour motif, and of course have reserved the church and the wedding reception. It is quite disappointing but then as much as I was disappointed, life goes on. Things don't always turn out the way we planned them to be.

Perhaps next time I plan it, we'd have it in Sydney? Or maybe still in Manila? I guess I should not get ahead of myself. Things will just happen and fall into place one day. For now, I would just let go and keep dreaming.

BuyBlogReviews.com

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...