Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nasty Stingers Migration

I could not believe it when I saw the photos of Sting rays’ migration! Hundreds and thousands of them apparently migrate from Florida area to the Gulf of Mexico area twice each year.

Having watched a lot of Planet Earth documentation, I am always amazed at how nature takes it course and reflected onto us, by our animal friends migrating. I suppose, humans do migrate too, not necessarily as often as the animals, and maybe not every human specie migrates. I, of course, belong to those who do. Read about it here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this unique fact and photos, they're great!...reminds us of the Almighty One above Who is the Creator of all.

Thanks for the greetings on my birthday, and for the drops! no apologies please, moms always understand. :)

Marites said...

wow!!! that is so incredible. they look like kites. I didn't they actually migrate like birds.

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...