Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Stealing


1. When is your birthday? I'm a Valentina
2. Where were you born? Manila, Manila, Manila..
3. Where do you live now? Sydney down under.
4. What is your heritage? I'm a mongrel.. Filipino/Russian/Irish/Chinese
5. Tell us about a weakness. Overnight stays at luxury hotels.
6. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve? Start my own business. Soon. Hopefully.
7. What is the most overused internet phrase? Is BTW counted??
8. What was your first thought this morning? I'm late! I didn't get to cook rice for hubby. Bread nalang sha. Hahaha.
9. When do you usually go to bed? Sometime before midnight.
10. Do you smoke? If not, did you ever? I used to.
11. Do you like your current relationship status? Yes, yes.
12. Do you (or did you) get along with your parents? Most of the time yes, except on a few topics where we just cannot agree on. At all.
13. How often do you drink alcohol? It's been a very long while since the last alcoholic drop! Umm, 8++ months ago!!
14. Have you ever tried drugs (that weren't prescribed)? Never. And I intend to keep it that way.
15. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If yes, do tell. Nope. Not yet. Hihi.
16. If given the choice, how would you like to die? Peacefully when I'm old.
17. What did you want to be when you grew up? Flightie or Lawyer.
18. Have you ever been dumped? Yes. Twice too many times. They both regretted it, and tried to ask me back years after!! So, in the end, I won!! :D
19. What's on your pizza? Italian sausage, mozarella, anchovies, etc...
20. Have you ever shoplifted? Never.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...