Sunday, November 15, 2009

Last Stretch

Am on my last stretch doing a lot of things at the moment..

- I am finishing up doing my last subject at uni !! And then I graduate !!
- Working my last month at work before I go on maternity leave !!
- Of course, waiting for baby to arrive in 2 months time !! Preparing so many things for this!

I guess no matter how much I have tried to plan things, and be in control, I could only prepare so much. With the way things are winding up/winding down now, it couldn't have happened any more perfect. Things are falling into place, and at the right time. I am being taught so many things in life this final quarter of 2009. Plan one's share, and leave the rest to God.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...