Tuesday, November 11, 2008

... all about me (again!) :)

...i love making lists
...i love to travel, but i hate airplane rides
...i love daydreaming about the future..my future family, future vacations, future anything
...i love chocolates! milk chocolates...not dark bitter ones...white chocolates, maybe sometimes...
...i like beach trips. but i dont like getting dark...
...i like taking long and hot showers...
...i like mellow, soothing sounds
...ive always thought of playing jazz/blues music in my apartment, with dim mood lights, chilling and just wasting time...lounging on a big lazy couch...with the aircon turned on, and my big warm blankie...
...i like reading about showbiz chatter! to forget about my own life concerns just for a moment
...i like watching movies!either in the theatre, dvds played at home..
...i love rooftops and views...
...i like planning vacations, day trips, even if i have a feeling it might not push through!
...i like sulking sometimes. i feel better afterwards! crazy me,,,
...i like collecting brochures of sorts...i think i could fill a whole closet already!
...i like buying bags... sometimes i have to convince myself that i dont have room for any anymore.
...i lik e people watching, sometimes.. just sit on the park bench and watch the world go by...
...i like mcdo chicken nuggets...with BBQ and Sweet and Sour Sauce. I always buy 2 sauces!
...i like going on a ferry ride... on a hot summer day... cruising on the harbour...keeping quiet..
...i like going to loud music bars, ocncerts, once in a while..it gives me a natural high during and after...
...i like balconies and views...
...i like krispy kreme, marble frost....
...i love long weekends and public holidays
...i could sleep all day if i could...
...i dont mind being alone sometimes... sometimes, i wouldnt want to be alone...
...i have a mental list of names that i would like for my baby someday...
...i hate winter weather... gloomy days, cold nights
...i like peeking into other people's thoughts about things...
...i used to like opening emails, until i started getting too many work related ones!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...