Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Need a Break


As usual! I am just wanting one again. Well, I think the last real break I had was.....

I think in May! So that was six months ago. No wonder I have 3 weeks annual leave left for this year!

Actually I am taking four days off in a few weeks time. Still have nothing planned for that. When you plan trips left and right during the day, at work.. it can be tiresome to plan my own. That's just the way it is. Did you know that many travel agents leave booking their own holidays at the very last minute?! haha.

I am dreaming Fraser Island now... See picture. It's just so magical! Ohh I want to go back!!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...