Sunday, November 09, 2008

Tech rant (again)

I’ve never been a real techie person, and so when I was starting out in this blog bandwagon I did endless research on a good web hosting site. I found out that I did not really have to be a tech geek or an IT graduate to be able to run my own site. It still has its challenges, and it does take me a lot longer to do my widget configurations and all that, but I manage (in some ways). I have been thinking about changing my site layout again, but I am just not prepared to go through having to adjust all the settings and all that just yet. Maybe when my boyfriend heads off overseas for two weeks I will be able to work on this.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...