Sunday, November 09, 2008

Just Playing Games

I was reading through this Sydney magazine or brochure ( I think ) when I saw that there’s this mall along Darling Harbour which had a Laser tag venue located within the complex. I remembered the time when my siblings were here for vacation and thought to myself that I should have just brought them there, instead of having my friend drive us to the suburb about forty minutes away! Oh well, I should just keep a mental note on this for when they come visit me again. I am pretty sure we would not have to wear tactical pants or extreme protective outfits at this place, since Laser tag is not that dangerous anyway. But I will probably call the place just to double check, oh one can never tell nowadays what can or can’t be done or worn. Haha!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...