Sunday, April 12, 2009

My mother in law

My mother in law’s sideline business involves plants, gardens and landscaping. She’s so good at it that a few of my friends’ house were landscaped by her, and hubby is proud of it. It’s been a while since I’ve seen her, and I heard that they are heading off to see my sister in law who has just given birth recently. They’ll be staying with her for a month and a bit, and they said they were looking at traveling around California. Being a travel agent, they’ve come to me and ask what places are good to see and if I had good hotel deals. I said I would look into it for her. I have come up with a few options for them, and have even stumbled upon a San Diego landscaper that she may be interested in meeting up with just to share interests and see what others’ works are. I know in Manila she usually attends those expos and exhibits, and sometimes even just travel around Bulacan area to meet with her friends and inspect plants and gardens. I am trying to have a look at my California guide to see if there are other gardens which she may be interested in visiting while she is over there.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...