Sunday, April 12, 2009

One of those thoughts again

For the longest time I have been writing and thinking about pregnancy. This time hubby and I are talking seriously (finally). I guess when one gets to the age of 30, one can hear that biological clock ticking! I was talking to a friend the other week and she was sharing her concerns about having a child at the age of sixteen. She said it was difficult then, but she is now enjoying motherhood as her son is old enough to understand their situation.

Anyway, since hubby and I are talking about having a child anytime now, I am into researching about the best ways to be healthy prior to conceiving. I have also been trying to eat healthy food. One of my friends in Canada is pregnant now and advised me to start taking pre-natal vitamins! I wish it was that easy but I never liked taking tablets.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...