Saturday, March 08, 2008

Black friday goodies

I am not really someone who's very into shopping online, but if it saves me a considerable amount, then I will by all means use that. I have found out when doing Christmas shopping it is best to do it online on black friday as they are the official site for all black friday advertisements for 2008. When is black friday? If you are not familiar to this term at all, it is the day after thanksgiving. It is the day when you can shop at your favorite stores online. Imagine not having to leave the warmth of your home, but being able to do all your shopping in one go. There's Toys'R'us for the kids, Macy's for the teeners, Office Depot for dad or hubby, and just so much more deals. For one not to forget this special black friday event, you can even subscribe to them and they will take care of reminding you about your black friday shopping date. I think I know how else I can make shopping online on black friday even more special and fun! I could probably invite a few friends over. Since I've got wireless internet, we could all gather at my place and do our online Christmas shopping at the same time while chatting away and munching some goodies. I actually think that is a good idea. Now, I would just have to subscribe to their email alert, and wait for D-day.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...