Saturday, March 08, 2008

Remember Hotel Reservations next time you're planning a holiday

I've always been fond of researching about countries, cities, hotels, resorts, motels and such. Always after the best hotel discounts and rates. I find it a challenge to find great bargains, as I am in endless search for weekend getaways or planning my long holidays. Call it therapy, but I just really call it fun! Finding Hotel Reservations for me is like finding a gem in a field, they've got the best guaranteed low rates or you get a rebate (conditions apply). What's good is that they have flights and cars as well. Imagine having to go to one store and find everything you need for your holiday! Another option I may be looking at would be their vacation rentals and vacation packages! For sure those deals would be as enticing!

Browsing through Hotel Reservations' website is easy. Everything is stated clearly: details of the hotel such as room category, amenities, photos as well as plotting the hotel location onto the map. This is such a great feature for me, as I am a visual person that needs to know where I will be situated because I like being oriented beforehand.

Whether you are still in the research or the finalising stage, Hotel Reservations' website can assist you. I find their destination guide pretty useful. It has an extensive list of cities around the globe, each country guide covers the basic things you need to know in visiting the country.

Another good thing about Hotel Reservations is that they don't impose change or cancellation fees (hotels have their own policies though regarding this), as sometimes it really is inevitable that things change. Having said all these benefits, what I can really say that stands out above it all are their rates. Competitive and guaranteed lower rates. I should actually get going as I am searching for a resort to stay at around Sydney over the Easter holidays.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...