Monday, March 03, 2008

I couldn't wait to be part of Bloggerwave

If you maintain a blog most likely you have heard of the paidblogging bandwagon. And, if you're not part of it yet, then I suggest you do as it takes very little effort particularly if you are a passionate writer wannabee. Writing as you normally do about your interest can gain popularity for your blog and you can make money easily.

bloggerwave is aiming to be Europe's biggest blog advertising. I reckon it will not be long before they actually reach that status. Currently their name is known by most if not all bloggers. Wouldn't you want to be part of something big? I know I would. Well, I am already part of the Bloggerwave family anyway!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...