Monday, March 17, 2008

Rafe Bags hit Manila this March!

Rafe Bags in Manila Rafe Totengco has always been a Bag Icon. He's one of the most popular fashion hits in New York supplying bags to Hollywood dolls such as: Jessica Alba, Sandra Oh, Vanessa Minnillo, Lindsay Lohan, Adriana Lima, Giselle Bundchen, Mischa Barton, Blake Lively, Paris Hilton. He's even done Eva Longoria's wedding clutch!

Finally he's opening his first store in Manila, his hometown! He is opening the first Rafe store at Greenbelt, Makati on March 27, 2008. Since there is no Rafe store in Sydney I will have to wait til I visit Manila, or perhaps NYC?

Together with Monique Lhuillier, he's become one of the most successful and well known businessman/designer from the Philippines. I've been quite a fan of his works and his writing style. You may read more about him, his travels and fun thoughts on his blog.

3 comments:

Big Eyed Gal said...

I like his bags. I bought this clutch in Target when we were in the states. It's so cute! :-)

pixie27 said...

Wow ngayon palang sya magoopen sa pinas? Para kasi syang si marc jacobs may benta sya na pang designer nya talaga at may pang masa din sya na bags...Ano kaya yung ilalagay nya sa pinas? Yung mamahalin or yung pang masa na bags =)

Coriander Dreams said...

Hi Valerie,Yup cute nga designs :) I like his big bag designs, but I don't have one yet :(

Hi Pixie,Yup ngayong palang sha open MNL, I dunno, Im guessing siguro something thats quite affordable, like an in between market? Hmm.. we have to ask MNL people when he opens his shop :) Hehe

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...