Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A possible career in Fashion?

I spoke to my sister in law who's based in California the other night and she's been trying to convince me to relocate to the United States. As much as I've been telling her how happy I am in Sydney, she's just saying how much fun she is having in the States inspite of the recession. She's currently looking for a part time career, and I've told her why not get into fashion design. There are a lot of fashion schools in California, or particularly a lot of really good fashion schools in Los Angeles. She says she's leaning towards pursuing a career in law. I told her it might be worth her while to pursue and enrol into a fashion school in California since she's quite a trendy and fashionable person, who's always up to date with information and fashion trends. She said she'll think about it. Oh well! I suppose I can think about it as well.

2 comments:

pixie27 said...

Or maganda din sa Fashion Institute in New York kasi dun talaga ang mga fashion runway nila...and while studying you will get the chance na makapanood or makapagwork rin sa mga top designers backstage etc...

Coriander Dreams said...

Pwede rin!! :) Or kaya London. But I guess NYC talaga would beat them all!

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...