Sunday, March 16, 2008

My pet is hungryyy!


In my apartment we can't keep pets, so I resorted to just having a Neopet. (hehe - - see snippet!)

It's quite a cool program, when I went for a month long Manila vacation I booked her into a hotel! Lucky pet! Coz I knew I wouldn't have time to visit her every so often.

Recently I have been busy with other things and have not been able to feed her! Times like this I just think that maybe I won't be a responsible pet owner, but then again I'm sure if I have a cute cat or pup roaming around my flat I would definitely give it my time and attention. How I wish I could really keep one. Perhaps when I get my own place! Which I hope to get soon!!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...