Thursday, March 13, 2008

One of those things..

Yesterday was quite slow at work. And by that I really mean S - L - O - W. I am not complaining though! Coming from a super stressful department, this slow day is welcomed with open arms. Although of course I would not want this everyday. (Maybe every other day?!) Anyway, I saw this one on the net. Something that made me think.
A lot of times I've been told that I am too harsh on myself, about so many things. But that's the way that I am. Another side of the 'quote' made me think about unfinished businesses.

Is it necessary to reconcile oneself with the past in order to fully let go? Or is it better to just let go. I guess it all depends on the circumstance.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...