Saturday, February 07, 2009

Our new baby

Okay, it's not really mine. But this now means hubby and I are able to surf the net on the couch together! Hehe! We bought a very portable Dell Inspiron Notebook. It's only 8.9" and is I think 1 kg. Very handy for those out of town trips as well. It's only for browsing and surfing the net as the hard drive memory is only 16 GB. We have an external hard drive to store our files anyway so that is not an issue. We wanted the white one, but they did not have it in stock so we settled with black.
What new gadget have you bought recently? I am not really a very techie person, but since I am married to one my tech knowledge is increasing over time!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...