Monday, February 23, 2009

Shady weather


So much for what started out to be a sunny Monday, it is now getting all cloudy and gloomy again. It has pretty much been like this depressing weather for the past two and a half weeks. Well, I guess better to have had a bit of a sunny few hours than not have it at all. I’m waiting for better summer weather for the next few weeks just so I could use my serengetti sunnies or even just my other old pair. Having come across this new website of affordable but branded optical wear, I grab the chance to wear them on sunny days. However, it looks like I won’t really get to wear them for a while due to this predictably gloomy weather!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...