Saturday, October 20, 2012

Unsecured business loans in life

We are off to the pop up markets tomorrow, just at our local area - the council is setting one up for our community. For the past three weeks now our family has been going to weekend markets, fairs and festivals. What's on there are jumping castles for kids, great and yummy food, and small businesses showcasing their products or services. Makes me think whether the small businesses have unsecured business loans when they started running the show - I should probably have a chat to one of the stall holders tomorrow. I'm sure I will pick up handy tips which I could use for my own business.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...