Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Still rambling about unsecured business loans

I love taking photos. I've been doing so since I picked up my uncle's old SLR camera that he left behind when he migrated overseas. I still remember the brand. That was about 20 years ago. I never really took it seriously until I was well into adulthood. When I say serious I mean taking notice of the tools I used. At first it was just accessories to a simple, no-frills digital camera. Now, it's professional gear. I thought to myself I love taking photos so much, why not use it to make a living? The only major holdback was capital. I need to expand the tools I already had into a basic set that will get me going. The cost is no joke. So since I don't have that kind of money lying around I'm making a trip to my local bank to discuss unsecured business loans. This will not be an easy endeavour, but at least I'm sure it will be a fulfilling one.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...