Monday, October 08, 2012

Dental practice for sale

It's been a while since my last visit to the dentist. It's not that I'm afraid of some professional poking around inside my mouth looking for a tooth to pull out. Well, a little. But mainly because they are just a tad expensive where I live and there are no dental practice for sale here which means business must be good all the time. I caught up with a dentist friend recently and we got into comparing the cost of going to the dentist in our local areas. Suffice to say I could get return flights to where he is, have a holiday and still have enough money to have my teeth checked for the amount I would have to cough up here. Then he said, "maybe I should take my practice there". I said "great, you already have a patient! Do I get a discount?". He just laughs.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...