Monday, October 15, 2012

A happy sand ceremony

I just recently found out about this new "in" thing at weddings: sand. Well, it's not new anymore apparently, but it is to me and I think it's wonderful. It is symbolic of course and it comes with a very deep meaning. I thought sand was only good for construction and playing with on the beach, but in fact can give a good meaning to sand ceremony. Well some genius thought of giving 2 separate heaps of sand colour and in a symbolic gesture mix them up to symbolise unity in a wedding. Of course it's impossible to separate them once they've been mixed up just as couples that go into a union should be. It is after all a lifetime commitment.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...