Monday, October 08, 2012

Taking out unsecured small business loans

Once in while I feel like whinging about the repetitiveness of a 9 to 5 job. You let the alarm wake you up at least 2 hours before work day starts, get dressed, have breakfast then head off to work. When you get to work you do the same things as the day before. Wait impatiently for the clock to strike 5 then walk out the office door to head on home. Then do it all over again the next day for 5 days. It's not at all bad, but I can't help but wish sometimes I could do something else and take a hold of my own time. A friend suggested that I start a business and research about unsecured small business loans. I do love baking. I will have to take out a loan, but I'm fairly confident I have what it takes to make it work. I just need to do my research and get the right attitude.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...