Sunday, October 07, 2012

Ever thought about dental practice valuation

My cousin in law is a dentist who never worked outside her own practice. I have a friend who on the other hand has had the opportunity to be able to have her own practice and work for a corporate practice. When it comes to finding out which has advantage - I guess I wouldn't know. The best thing is to request for a dental practice valuation which considers components such as : location, client base, technology, etc. My guess now is as good as yours, and would be interesting to note if a private dental practice wins out over a much larger dental practice!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...