Monday, October 15, 2012

Cool wedding cake toppers

It's amusing what some couples choose for their wedding cake toppers. I saw some random wedding on TV one day and I saw on top of their cake a bride and groom figurine not in the traditional manner of standing side by side, but as a couple riding an elephant on a safari trip. Now the idea alone isn't amusing but the level of detail that went in it. Seeing as those were not just made of plastic but real edible ingredients I realised there was a good amount of detail that was required making them. I thought baking only involved taste and a bit of flare, but it involves fine craftsmanship as well. I'm truly amazed.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...