Sunday, October 07, 2012

I know how effective personal word of mouth marketing can be

There are a million ways to make a business work. I know the most effective of it is by personal word of mouth marketing, or through referrals. A lot of my current maintained clients have been with me for a while now through referrals from friends. Some of these referred clients have even referred more clients to me - how heartwarming and pocket enriching at the same time. This has cost me nothing but my devoted time in servicing the original client or my friend. The rest of the process gradually unfolds itself magically! It is definitely worth investing in impeccable service.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...