Monday, October 08, 2012

Having a sand ceremony

I might be a bit more traditional and prefer to have a church wedding as opposed to a sand ceremony, but I would have to admit I still appreciate nicely executed wedding celebrations by the beach. It would take great courage to pull something off such as this, since weather cannot always be on your side. I've been to a lovely wedding by the beach where they had intricate artworks made on the shore. The intimate wedding took place on a perfect afternoon, and it was the third day of the week long island trip. Our small group were so bonded by that time our photos by the beach ended up like a magazine pictorial! Truly, beach weddings are quite fun!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...