Tuesday, October 09, 2012

My thoughts exactly on unsecured business loans

There are a lot of things said about unsecured business loans that lenders think is "common" knowledge. Sometimes it isn't enough to just read and research about the theoretical information. Sometimes one must speak to an expert to gain a better understanding of this binding contract or agreement that is spelled with four letters. For one, I function better when I discuss the theories I know of, with someone knowledgeable or authorised. If only there is such a thing as a computer brain to process all these information in an instant. I will quickly head to the nearest shopping centre to buy this!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...