Saturday, October 20, 2012

The unsecured business funding "business"

The other week I received an anonymous phone call from my so called bank who was wanting to offer me unsecured business funding for my sole trading business. With all these prank calls and messages that is circulating I could not believe the offer they were making to me over the phone. That was despite the caller introducing himself properly and going through the usual checks. I told the caller that I would just pop into my local branch to confirm the offer. I'm not sure whether he gets the commission for this but I could not afford to accept a big offer like that just over the phone. I am off to the bank now!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...