Saturday, January 03, 2009

Are you a jewelry person?

I don’t think I am. But two things I know I can appreciate are Pearls and Diamond Jewelry. I wear pearls mostly everyday (occasionally I try a funky pair of fancy ones) and wear Diamond Earrings or Diamond Necklace on special occasions. I have a few which has been passed on to me by mum, and I love them! Hubby has also given me a few pieces which I so very much love as well! I know would pass these pieces to my future daughters as well.



Recently while window shopping I have been winking at my love, about getting me this really nice ring. He still hasn’t got the message yet, but I am sure if I get a bit more obvious he’d get it!

Okay, I should probably rephrase, I am not an accessories person, but I like jewelry. Enough said.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...