Monday, January 19, 2009

I wish I can..

..Plan our church wedding soon. Although I have a bit of apprehensions with even trying to plan this, as I have quite a few bad experiences trying in the past. However, I am hoping that since we are already civilly married then no one would really be trying to contradict our decisions anymore. How much fun it would be booking our church, reception, looking for a bridesmaid dress, arranging flowers and themes, doing up wedding invites, etc. I am just quite happy that I would not have to buy another wedding gown as I intend to use my silk long wedding gown as the base for my dress. I would most likely add beadings and other things to it though. I guess every girl loves dressing up, especially for that much awaited wedding day!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...