Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rain Rain go away

With the weird weather going on around everywhere, it is a bit difficult to keep up with what to wear. Out in the city today, the weather was quite nice to begin with, and then on our way home the weather got cool (borderline chilly with wind factor). Tonight got a bit worse, as hubby was on his way to work we could hear thunder so loud, and then it started to drizzle and then rain. This was a bit annoying, as I could not find our conjugal umbrella. I must have left it at work under my desk or it could be inside one of my millions of bags. Anyway, I don’t like it when hubby walks out in the cold, what more under the rainy on a cold night. Oh well, I suggested he take a cab instead, so he won’t have to brave the rain. He had his windbreaker on him, but he was just being stubborn to wear them, when he just wanted to carry an umbrella with him. We actually have bought quite a lot of this, but a lot of what one can buy here is not the strong kind. One of which even broke within seriously ten minutes of buying it.

I should probably order one from Manila, when my dad comes over, or something. Or, I should get hubby one of those sturdy mens raincoat, which is proven to stand the test of time at the same time is quite pleasing to the eye. For at least, this would save me from worrying about him and the cold nights.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...