Saturday, June 07, 2008

I am soo showbiz!



I was just surfing around and hubby and I came across the videos on youtube where Americans were trying to speak in Tagalog. Also, there were a few ones who sang in Tagalog,etc. How bizarre! There was one guy who sang a Parokya ni Edgar song that was really good. The American accent would occassionally come up, but overall it was good.

And then still surfing later on, we came across a few other interesting videos. There were videos showing a list of American Filipino celebrities! Being the showbiz person that I am, this got me interested. A few of the celebrities that I only found out had Filipino blood in them are below. Some of them I don't really know but hubby knew them and was amazed with this trivia. Read on to see who are part Filipino.

- Rachel Bilson
- Kirk Hammett (Metallica guitarist)
- Dave Bautista/Batista (some wrestler dude)
- Enrique Iglesias
- Rob Schneider
- Lou Diamond Philips
- Vanessa Hudgens
- Nicole Herzinger
- Shannyn Sossamon

How cool is that? I guess, it just goes to show that really we live in a multicultural world.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...