Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wanting another trip

In the paper today hubby and I saw a deal on Fraser Island. We’ve been talking about going back to that amazing island for quite some time now. Ever since we visited Fraser last year, we always talk about wanting to go back. If you know or have been to the island you’d know how we feel. We now have better cameras and we’d love to try capturing the beauty of Lake Mckenzie again. However hubby goes on telling me that he’d need pair of shorts that will allow him to put his small camera stuff. So when I saw 511 Tactical Shorts on the internet I showed him. He told me to remind him about this pair of shorts when we have a definite Fraser trip planned.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...