Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another one on Scarlett Johansson

It's pretty obvious that I like Scarlett! Am such a fan! Doing the entry a few days ago reminded me of the article I read here about her somewhat new recorded song/video "Falling Down". The article went on comparing Scarlett to Lindsay Lohan, and Lindsay's video "Rumors". In both videos, they depicted their own selves (in a way) by showing a bit of how their lives are, putting on a facade in the name of showbusiness. Lindsay's video was more filled with teen angst. While Scarlett's was more pensive and controlled/composed which borders melancholic. Lindsay's video somewhat reminded me of Britney's prelude to her wild days.
Going back to Scarlett's music video, I liked the very last scene where her smile almost suddenly turns into an undescribable expression of relief. I suppose in each of our lives, at some point we can relate to this coz of the mask we have to keep up when we need to go about with our daily life. But at the end of the day, we are just tired and relieved that that is over. (Ha! So much drama!)... I guess I was more into the video scenes rather than the song she was singing!By the way the video is on Youtube, should want to see that) Anyway, She's such a good actress!

Let's just say I think Scarlett is a better actress than a singer! :) Still like her though!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...