Saturday, May 31, 2008

If I were Japanese Tag

A tag from Mariuca! :)



If I were Japanese, my name would be : Rinkashikiku ! :) Quite cute if I may say so...



I've seen this one has gone around now, so feel free to grab it if you haven't! Work out your name based on the table below: (And then copy the names of those who's done this tag)


1. OSWALD - Moarimeikatate (sounds like america and states. har... har... har ...)

2. CHLOE - Miritamoku (Um... think I still prefer my given name, ha ha)

3. GENG - Jikutoji (Actually, I think it's cute sounding. Arigato gazaimasu!)

4. CONSTANCE - Mimoto arichi katomiku (WOW! Does it sound like an authentic Japanese cuisine? YIKES! I broke it up cos it was quite a mouthful!)

5. DORA - Temoshika (Sounds pretty good huh?! Does it mean beautiful woman?)

6. NESSA - Tokuariarika (macam seterika je... sounds too masculine instead of feminine though)

7. SPIFF - Arinokilulu ... (sounds like something from Lilo & Stitch!)

8. JANICE NG - ZuKatokimiku ToJi (lolxxxxx)

9. MARZIE - Rinkashizikite (WOW! Very hard to pronounce but love that my Japanese name starts with an R!)

10.FARAH - Lukashikari (I hate this name, it sounds like 'lu kasik kari' translated: you gave curry) hahahahah

11. DEBBIE - teku tutu kiku (lol! Sounds like 3 kawaii characters of a very cute Japanese anime! Love it!)

12.RATU SYURA - Shikachido Arifudoshika (Try saying that 10 times in a row without twisting your tongue!!)

13. EMILA - Kurinkitaka (Yummy! Sounds like a sushi dish!)

14.JEAN CHIA - Zukukato Mirikika (I love Mirikika! So cute!! ^^)

15. Marie - Rinkashikiku (Quite cute! :)

3 comments:

Mariuca said...

Hi Marie! Oh your name and mine are similar, you're only missing the 'z' he he!! We have great Japanese names yeah? ;)

Thanks for playing along dear, I've added ur Jap name to my list! :):):)

Coriander Dreams said...

COol :)

Thanks Mariuca! :) Happy weekend to u!

Coriander Dreams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...