Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ms Universe Australia 2008


Today I got a call from a client who I am holding a booking to travel overseas, and he's advised me that his daughter won the Ms Universe Australia title! This meant that I had to do some more work for them, but nevertheless it's one of those surprise call that you don't really mind coz its a welcome surprise (for the family at least). Her name is Laura Dundovic, a model/psychology student from Sydney, read more on this site about her. (Photo taken from todaynetwork.com.au)

3 comments:

Toni said...

She's really pretty! Like a movie star!

Raft3r said...

whoa
a celebrity client
did you get to see her ba?
she's hot!

Coriander Dreams said...

She's pretty, yup!:)
But nope, I didnt get to see her!:(

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...