Saturday, May 31, 2008

Things that I am thankful for

I have been blogging for a while now, and I can say that aside from it being therapeutic, it also makes one see the bigger picture in life, of one’s life. Really sometimes we can be engrossed with a particular topic, scenario or situation. At the end of the day, when you think about what you are thankful of, you write about things that you may or may not have otherwise thought of if you don’t put your thoughts down on black and white. Well, this is true in my case at least. I find myself communing with the big world of cyberspace, and yet I know it is just me in the room when I type my thoughts. I have found quite a few good websites which enriched me, either as a person or as a professional in the travel industry, through my endless searches and web surfs. I’ve come across people who share the same thoughts and ideals as myself, or those who live a life that I totally cannot relate to, but have composed entries in such a way that will make you want to stay and read on, or even hop back on to from time to time. Along the way I’ve seen and became a part of SocialSpark, which allowed me to connect to other fellow world wanderers. I’ve created my own profile under http://socialspark.com/bloggers/coriander-dreams which allows me to connect with other people that has access to this new blog trend.

2 comments:

Raft3r said...

blogging rocks!

happy weekend, marie.
changed your url na.
=)

Coriander Dreams said...

Thanks Rafter :)

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...