Saturday, May 17, 2008

That split second situation you can get into

Don’t you sometimes find yourself in an awkward moment even for that split second when you bump to someone in a corner, when two persons who didn’t see each other just cross paths unintentionally? Well, this has happened to me quite a few times at work. We’ve just moved offices and our current workspace has got four blind spots which could use a few convex mirrors. This would avoid embarrassment and address occupational health and safety concerns as well. Maybe I should advise our operations building manager of this on monday when I do ‘bump’ into her.



No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...