Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Constantly changing themes

A few weeks ago I was just so confused with my web templates and all that. I was so dissatisfied with my previous template that I was up and about for quite a while looking for the perfect one. It was an endless search, and a few times I liked a couple or so designs. I’ve seen a number of really nice wordpress themes on topwpthemes.com and have settled on something that I like, for now, that is. I suppose it’s just my nature to seek change every once in a while. Who knows in a couple of months I would be searching for new themes again. I’ve realized that since I have a few blogs anyway, I would be able to rotate changing the designs in them, that way I don’t rattle myself up updating each site all at the same time!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...