Monday, July 07, 2008

Talk about information we know

I am probably one of those people who would need an auto insurance company to work out what exactly I need to cover my car, when I have my own car. I guess, having had my parents work out car stuff made me quite dependent on them regarding this aspect. Now that I don’t have a car yet in Sydney, I am not that knowledgeable yet about these things. But then again, it’s not that I have no interest in it, but I suppose it just really doesn’t apply to me now, just yet. One day maybe.

In life, I suppose, there are times when we sift through information and pick up those that just relate to us at that particular time. For example, when I haven’t had any plans on going to Mauritius, I had no idea about what Mauritius had to offer in terms of tourism. When I was accepted to go on that trip, though, all information about Mauritius interested me. I could relate to news pertaining to weather, tourist attractions in that city. I suppose I would still come across certain information on Mauritius, but not just yet. I am glad though that I did grab the interest sooner rather than later!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...