Wednesday, July 02, 2008

First and Last

I was tagged by Val ages ago, for some reason I only got around to doing this now! :) Better late than never!

Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. All Things Me 7. Because Life Is Fun 8. Mind Bubbles 9. Something Purple 10. Stripe at Yellow 11. Vanity Kit 12. Em's Detour 13. Big Eyed Gal 14. The Chronic Shopper 15. Vital Sighs 16. Coriander Dreams

First:
*First real job: Philippine Stock Exchange Employee
*First screen name: I honestly don't remember!!
*First funeral: my uncle's
*First pet: A fluffy white labrador
*First piercing: Ears
*First tattoo: I was never up for a tattoo. But I think I had a sticker one before......
*First credit card: My BPI credit card
*First kiss: ummmm.... a guy in grade school stole a kiss. Kissed me on the cheek!
*First enemy: A girl in pre-school who made fun of my pigtails! We never became friends. ;D

Last:
*Last car ride: Took a cab to work the other morning. I was running late....
*Last kiss: Hubby of course.

Pretty sure I'm one of the last ones to do this... So, grab this if you're one of the few who hasnt done this yet....

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...