Friday, March 06, 2009

Body buddy

At work, I know two ladies who are considering having a few things done to their body surgically. They are both young and interested in enhancing the way the look through surgery. They were asking me if I knew any good surgeon, and what side effects were and all that. I told them I was not sure and that maybe they could check out some Cosmetic Surgery Forum to ask other people's opinion and experiences on this topic. I am thinking if I would ever resort to this thing. Although I know I would never, because I am not very fond of medical visits, medicines, etc.What more have a knife cut through my body! But, who knows? I can change my mind!

1 comment:

Raft3r said...

belo o calayan?
hehe

happy weekend, marie!!!

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...