Thursday, March 19, 2009

City Leaving

..Okay, Not!

I am wishful thinking, dreaming about trees, greens, leaves, open space, nature, away from the city! Somehow these cravings creeped up, to think I considered myself a self confessed city girl from the beginning.

When travelling, do you find yourself visiting cosmopolitan cities? I guess, to an extent I still enjoy seeing new skyscrapers and the city skyline. But recently I find myself being drawn to take photos of bugs upclose, or patiently trying to capture a kingfisher bird in a still shot. I like framing my photos to reflect on the natural elements of my trip.

I enjoy looking up the sky and snapping my Canon 40D (see photo insert of tree and sky).

I guess once in a while we really need to leave the city to enjoy the things we know we are missing.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...