Sunday, March 01, 2009

Tourism and management

So much of the world talk now is about climate change, environmental sustainability and other things that relate to keeping our world a better place to live in. When I was still studying tourism management, we had a few case studies that dealt with companies’ strategy on solid waste management within their business. It is really interesting how some companies try their best to be compliant on this issue, while others are simply uninterested. If I had more time then, I would have been interested in doing an assessment or case study on this topic. Too bad, I am now studying a different area!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...