Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Talk about dream house

How many times have I looked over home products for my dream home? I cannot count!I have always been fascinated with the idea of building my own home one day. There is even a game that I used to play for hours just building this dream house. I guess in the long run, when the time comes for me to actually draft my blue print, I would know exactly what I like. As early as now, one can never be too excited about installing the perfect set of carpets, lovely and huge windows, plus that dream exterior shutters which I am sure would just go really well with the whole garden layout. I am getting too excited about this dream home talk!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...