Friday, March 06, 2009

High School

I remember in High School, when my batch mates and I used to come up with our batch logo for the school's cheering competition. We used to brainstorm as a batch, and then had the different class presidents come up with logo shirts that we would all wear for that three day event. I reminisce and enjoy looking at photos of those high school days. Ah, how simple life was back then. The only thing that mattered then were friends, homeworks, weekend shopping, etc. I guess most people really have fond memories of growing up. If only we could go back in time, and re-live those experiences again!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...